Monday, May 17, 2010

70th CHDDA SPRING RALLY


























Greetings from C2, we went to the 70th CHDDA SPRING RALLY in New Bern, North Carolina this past Saturday. Remember it use to be in Myrtle Beach, SC. I can only give you my personal opinion, and that is I wish would have saved my money !! It was really sad.... a handful of vendors.....lousy band.....some dirt drags...and nothing else. On the positive side there was at least six Christian Groups there !! Also some local Clubs and one 1% Club. And praise God our National Chaplian PREACHERMAN went up to their President and introduced himself and invited him and his Club to our Church and to our next Biker Sunday!! The Great Commission in action !! I left the Bike Rally and went to downtown New Bern to a car show and took a few pics, also a few at the bike rally. Look and enjoy, God Bless you all...