Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tiny's Day



Our new full Patch Brother,
and Sgt. at Arms.

















The Crew, and our
new hang around
" Booster "














We have to get our
Chaplian some
street rags !!!












Greetings my Brothers,
It is with great pleasure that I send out this blog!!!!
I want to present to you all the newest full patch member
of CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS CB C2....My Brother Tiny..
It has been a long road for Tiny. He is one of our youngest
members, but if you talk to him sometime about the road
he has traveled and where it has taken him I think you will
say Praise the Lord.... We are glad that God sent Tiny our way and
please continue to pray for him as he grows in his walk with the Lord.
We now have five full patch members
and a new hang around, possibily another hang around this
weekend. Our new hang around is Wade's son, little Wade.
Or as he will be called in the CSCB, Booster. Ask him about
how he got his name when you meet him!!!
We are still looking for a date for our Biker Sunday,
everybody check your calendar for the first weekend
in May and give me some feed back. I think that is all
the new stuff for now. Remember we are CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS,
Live like it !!!!! hey Brothers I have read the end of the Book,
WE WIN !!!!!!!!!!